When in PUMP mode, enbable sensorless z axis probing

Suggestion / Idea: When in PUMP mode, add G CODE command for sensorless Z axis stallguard probing - Maybe SEEKZ or something like that. This way, once object location x,y identified, the pneumatic picker could seek downward to establish contact with an object. Once established due to stall guard event, return OK. Then we could call PICK and move the arm.

This would allow the arm to pick up objects of different sizes and heights, leveraging the stallguard sensorless homing normally associated with bed leveling to be used for the picker.

Disallow this command if not in PUMP mode.

Hi Inzi,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions!

Actually, we’ve developed and tested that feature but the TMC2209 chip has a sensitive stallguard value and it’s really difficult to get the perfect stallguard value.

We will try to add this mode in the next version of firmware but users need to tune the stallguard value deeps on their applications.

Can you share code with me, or tell which branch on GitHub has it? Perhaps I can tweak and modify, provide an abstraction and issue a pull request.

I’m a c# and Python software developer l, but new to this project.

Just talked with our hardware engineer @duzhipeng, and he said that he has put that code into the main branch. He will post a document here later to show you how to get started it.

Hi
Please refer this link: