Consider asking people to follow a standard issue template for easier issue triaging.
Some things I’d suggest asking people to confirm or list when asking for help are:
- Have you searched the FAQs? (link to FAQs)
- Have you searched the forums for similar issues? (link to forum search)
- Please list your firmware version (link to discovering firmware version with and without Studio)
- Please list your Studio version (link to discovering Studio firmware version)
- Detailed description of your issue and if possible, steps to reproduce
This will help not only your staff, but moderators and users from duplicate and confusing posts.